Modi, who was the charioteer (Sarthi) of Advani-Joshi, in the role of Krishna on 5th: We have discussed this in detail on 2nd August, 2020.
The BJP’s main agenda has two important promises: 1. Repeal of section 340 and second construction of grand Ram temple at Ramjanmabhoomi in Ayodhya.
Modi government has fulfilled both the above promises of BJP on historical date 5. August 5, 2019 – Union Home Minister Amit Shah announced the decision to repeal Article 370 in the Rajya Sabha on Monday.
Today, on 5 August 2020, the Prime Minister of India, after seeing Lord Hanuman, took orders from him and performed Bhumi Pujan to start the temple construction work on Ramjanmabhoomi.
Sriram temple construction work started after Bhoomipujan.
A news headline in Punjab Kesari titled: Bhoomipujan kar pm has laid the foundation of not only the temple but also the Hindu nation: Owaisi.
In this editorial, we are reviewing the aforesaid remarks made by AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi regarding Ram temple bhoomi pujan in Ayodhya.
Owaisi and other leaders with similar views should study the Supreme Court verdict given in 1955.
A three-member bench of the Supreme Court ruled in December 1995 that the use of Hindutva in elections was not wrong as Hindutva is not a religion but a way of life. This decision was given by a bench headed by Justice JS Verma. The court said, ‘The word Hindutva refers to the way of life of the Indian people. It cannot be limited to only those who believe in Hinduism because of their faith. ”This order of the Supreme Court can be read by this link –https: //www.lokshakti.in/23499/
It is also notable in this context that Lord Rama has been a picture of Sita in the original form of the Constitution.
>> On 21 July 2020, we have made it clear by referring to the word secularism that if you look in the original copy of the constitution, we do not have three words. They are socialist, secular and integrity. These words are inserted without being defined by the 42nd Amendment Act 1976 to hammer the soul of our Constitution. The same can be said about the inclusion of art 370 by Pt. Nehru.
Surprisingly, the term secular, ie secularism, was amended and added to the Constitution during the Congress rule but its definition was not deliberately given. This is the reason that the Congress has been baking its votebank politics in the name of secularism by playing the drama of votebank politics against Hindus. Similarly, the word Dalit is neither in the Constitution nor its interpretation. Despite this, the Congress has been using it to do politics of appeasement and is doing it.
There are many words in our country that cannot be Englishised. At the same time, there are some English words, which we cannot translate properly in Hindi. Is a secular word in English, which is translated as secular. But religion or secularism cannot be a Hindi synonym for secular word. The concept of the word secular is foreign, so this word should be used consciously. In the same way the word religion is used in the English language for religion. But religion and religion are both different words. ‘Dharma Chakra Pravartanay’ has been used in the Lok Sabha established as an important part of the country’s Parliament. The constitution makers have chosen this. The Dharma Chakra has no connection with the method of worship.
The concept of religion was widespread in the eyes of the constitution makers. Therefore, it is not right to call religion as Religion. The term nationalism often used in the media has also come from western countries. Both the nationalism of India and the nationalism of the countries of Europe and the West are completely different. But still we use the word nationalism. We should avoid the use of such a wrong word.
Our country is secular, not secular: Avadheshanand Giri Ji Maharaj said, this country should not be viewed from the angle of secularism. Incidentally, our country is secular, not secular. The amendment made in the constitution is of secularism. The Prime Minister is not of any one party, but is the Prime Minister of the whole country.
After Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan, Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat Ji of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh said in his address that after the foundation stone of Ram temple, Bhagwat said that we are a believer in Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam and this is the beginning of a new India. The spirit of effort is in our heart and is an example of Lord Rama. He said that all belong to Rama and all of them are Rama. It is for all Indians. There is no exception to this.
Mana Mandir should be completed first
Bhagwat said that Rama should be inhabited in our heart too, so by giving all the malice, disorder and differences, one should become a person capable of adopting the whole world.
Some portions of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s speech on the occasion are also given separately below this editorial in the same context.
Rajasthan Governor Kalraj Mishra has made a very important comment: Ram temple will be established as a symbol of cultural unity, national unity and Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam. This work is taking its form today in accordance with the judgment, consensus and public sentiment of the Honorable Court.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said that there are many countries in the world, including Indonesia, which has the highest Muslim population in the world, who worship Lord Ram’s name. Describing Ram temple as a “rich heritage” of Indian culture, the Prime Minister said that it will inspire the entire humanity for eternity. After laying the foundation stone of ‘Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Mandir’, the Prime Minister while addressing a function said that Ramayana is famous and revered in Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
Modi said that the mention of Lord Ram has been found even in Iran and China and “Ram Katha” is prevalent in many countries. He said, “How many countries in the world worship Ram’s name.” The citizens there consider themselves to be associated with Shriram. The country which has the world’s largest Muslim population is Indonesia. There are many unique Ramayan like ‘Kakavin’ Ramayana, Swarnadweep Ramayana, Yogeshwar Ramayana just like our country. Ram is still revered there today. ÓÓ The Prime Minister said that similarly there is ‘Ramkare Ramayana’ in Cambodia, ‘Phra Lak Phra Lam’ Ramayana in Lao, ‘Hikayat Seri Ram’ in Malaysia and ‘Ramakane’ Ramayana in Thailand. He said, “You will get details of Ram’s theme and Ram Katha in Iran and China also.”
Modi said that the story of Ramayana is narrated in Sri Lanka under the name of “Janaki Haran” and Nepal has a very intimate relationship with Ram with Mother Janaki. He said, “There are so many countries of this world and how many are there, where are the ends, where in the faith or in the past, Ram has settled in some form or the other. Even today, there are dozens of countries outside India, where the Ramkatha is still prevalent in the language of the country. Will be. He said, “After all, Ram belongs to everyone, everyone is there.”
Picture of Lord Ram-Sita on the original copy of the constitution, law minister shared the photo
In the original copy of the Constitution of India, there is a sketch at the beginning of the chapter on Fundamental Rights, which is the return of Ayodhya by conquering Ravana of Maryada Purushottam Lord Sri Rama, Mother Sita and Bhai Laxman. Today, I felt like sharing this basic spirit of the Constitution with all of you. Pejashreeram
Ram belongs to everyone, everyone – 20 big things about the address of Prime Minister Modi in the Ram temple land worship in Ayodhya
On 5 August, Prime Minister Narendra Modi while addressing the people after performing the Bhoomi Pujan for the construction of Shri Ram Temple in Ayodhya said that it is my good fortune that Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust invited me, gave an opportunity to witness this historic moment. . Today the whole of India is beautiful. The whole country is thrilled, every heart is deep. Today the whole of India is also emotional. The wait of centuries is ending today. Millions of people today cannot believe that they are able to see this auspicious day of their lives. Prime Minister Modi said that even today there are dozens of countries outside India, where the Ram Katha is still prevalent in its language. I believe that even today in these countries, crores of people will have a very pleasant feeling with the start of construction of Ram temple. After all, Rama belongs to everyone, everyone is there.
Let’s see 20 big things about Prime Minister Modi’s address-
- From Kanyakumari to Ksheer Bhavani, from Koteshwar to Kamakhya, from Jagannath to Kedarnath, from Somnath to Kashi Vishwanath, from Sammed Shikhar to Shravanabelagola, from Bodhgaya to Sarnath, from Amritsar to Patna Sahib, from Andaman to Ajmer, from Lakshadweep to Leh. , Today the whole of India is delightful.
- The wait of centuries is ending today. Millions of people today are unable to believe that they are able to see this life on their own.
- For years, a grand temple will be constructed for our Ramlala who are living under sacks and tents. Today, Ram Janmabhoomi has been freed from this breakage that has been going on and then stands up.
- For many centuries, many generations have made unbroken, uninterrupted, unanimous efforts for the Ram temple. This day is a symbol of tenacity, sacrifice and determination.
- In the movement for the Ram temple, there was dedication, there was sacrifice, there was also struggle, there was also resolution.
- Rama is carved in our mind, mixed within us. If we want to do some work, then we look to Lord Ram for inspiration.
- Rama still lives in our mind, is the basis of our culture. Shri Ram is the dignity of India, Shri Ram is the dignity Purushottam.
- Hanuman does all the work of Rama. It is also the responsibility of Hanuman to protect Rama’s ideals in the Kali Yuga.
- This process of construction of Ram temple is an initiative to connect the nation. This festival is to connect the faith with the existing, to connect the male with Narayana, to connect the folk with faith, to connect the present with the past, and to connect the self with the sacrament.
- These historical moments of today will continue to unfurl the fame of India till ages, ages and years. This day is the proof of the truth of the resolve of crores of devotees. Today, this day is a unique offering of a just, fair India to truth, non-violence, faith and sacrifice.
- Just as squirrel to apes and boatmen to forest dwellers got the privilege of becoming the medium of victory of Lord Rama, in the same way today, this virtuous work of construction of Ram temple has started with the cooperation of people all over the country.
- The country has presented a similar example of decorum in Shriram’s work. We experienced this dignity even when the Honorable Supreme Court gave its historic verdict.
- There is no aspect of life where our Rama does not inspire. There is no such feeling of India in which Lord Ram is not seen. Rama is in the faith of India, Rama is in the ideals of India. Rama is in the divinity of India, Rama is in the philosophy of India.
- In different Ramayanas, Rama will meet in different forms at different places, but Rama is everywhere, Rama belongs to everyone. Therefore, Rama is the source of India’s unity in diversity.
- The focal point on which the character of Shriram revolves most is to stick to the truth. That is why Shri Ram is complete. That is why they have been the lighthouse for India for thousands of years.
- Many countries in the world offer prayers to Rama, the citizens of which believe themselves to be associated with Shri Ram. The country which has the world’s largest Muslim population is Indonesia. There are many unique Ramayan like ‘Kakavin’ Ramayana, Swarnadweep Ramayana, Yogeshwar Ramayana just like our country. Rama is still revered there today.
- I believe that this grand Ram temple built in Ayodhya, like the name of Shri Ram, will reflect the rich heritage of Indian culture and will inspire the entire humanity for eternity.
- Rama speaks, thinks, performs according to time, place and circumstances. Rama teaches us to grow with time, teach us to walk.
- Rama is in favor of change, Rama is in favor of modernity. With these same inspirations and ideals, India is moving forward today.
- Shriram’s policy is “Fear without fear”. Therefore, the stronger our country is, the more love and peace will remain. This same policy and practice of Rama has been guiding India for centuries.
History created in Yodhya: Prime Minister Modi laid the foundation of the grand Shri Ram temple by worshiping the land
Prime Minister Modi laid the foundation stone of the Shri Ram temple at a time of 12.44 minutes between the echoes of Jai Shri Ram and Har-Har Mahadev. In the Bhoomi Poojan, he worshiped 9 rocks of silver. Ramlala will sit on these rocks.
The entire program of Bhoomi Poojan was completed between the chants. The Bhoomi Poojan program lasted for about 48 minutes. After Bhoomi Poojan and Shila Pujan, Prime Minister Modi prayed and sought the blessing of the country’s progress and destruction of Corona from Lord Shri Ram.
Prime Minister Modi was in a traditional light yellow kurta, white dhoti and saffron colored donut. Along with Prime Minister Modi, about 175 people including Uttar Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat witnessed this historic moment.
Due to the Corona epidemic, social distancing was taken care of here. Prior to Bhoomi Pujan, Prime Minister Modi also planted a tree plant in the Ram Mandir complex.
This historic visit of Prime Minister Modi started by visiting Hanumangarhi. Here the chief priest of the temple presented him a silver crown and clothes. After this, he saw Ramlala seated at Sriram’s birthplace and performed aarti. Here he saw Ramlala by prostrating himself.
Narendra Modi is the first Prime Minister of the country to visit Ramlala in the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi complex. Although Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee had reached Ayodhya as Prime Minister before them, but no one went to this place due to land dispute.
Mohan Bhagwat said – Advani must have been watching historical moments at home, if Singhalji were there ..
Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat recalled the absent leaders of the Ram temple movement during the foundation stone of the Ram temple in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. Remembering the late VHP leader Ashok Singhal, he said how good it would have been if he were here today. He said that many people sacrificed for the temple. Today, Advani too will be watching this moment sitting at his house. He said that time is running out that many people could not come on this occasion.
Bhagwat said that what is present here today is not from the mind and what is not there, it is enjoying the beginning of the construction of Ram temple in a subtle way. So many people sacrificed for the temple. Many of them could not be physically here. He said that there are some who cannot come here. There are some who should have come but could not be invited due to the situation. Bhagwat also remembered former Deputy Prime Minister LK Advani during this period. He said that Advani must be watching this moment sitting in the house. Many people could not come to Ayodhya on this occasion because time is running like this.
All Ram’s and Ram’s all, no exception: Bhagwat
Regarding the late Ashok Singhal, he said that if he was here today it would be so good, but the wish of Rama is the same. After the foundation stone of the Ram temple, Bhagwat said that we are a believer in Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam and this is the beginning of a new India. The spirit of effort is in our heart and is an example of Lord Rama. He said that all belong to Rama and all of them are Rama. It is for all Indians. There is no exception to this.
Ó Mana Mandir should be completed first
Bhagwat said that Rama should be inhabited in our heart also, so by giving all the malice, disorder, differences and differences, one should become a man capable of adopting the whole world. Bhagwat said that now a grand Ram temple will be built and our mind temple must be completed before the temple is completed. He said that like-minded organizations struggled for nearly 30 years to fulfill the resolve to build Ram temple.
Ram Yogi Puja – After the foundation, CM Yogi celebrated ‘Diwali’.
After Bhoomi Pujan for Ram temple, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath addressed the people present there. He said that this program is not only a program for temple construction, but the construction of Ram temple will also start Ramraj in the nation.
CM Yogi Adityanath said that after five centuries, the resolution of 135 crore Indians is being fulfilled today. The temple is being constructed in the country along with democratic methods. Many generations have passed by waiting for this watch.
CM Yogi said that due to the understanding and efforts of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the resolution is being fulfilled today. We started the program of Deepotsav in Ayodhya three years ago, today it is being proven. The UP CM said that the work of Ramayana Circuit was started on behalf of the government, as well as development work is going on in Ayodhya. CM Yogi said that the resolution that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had taken 6 years ago is being fulfilled today. He said that the democratic power of India under the leadership of PM Narendra Modi and its judiciary has shown to the world that the issues of dispute can be resolved peacefully, democratically and constitutionally.